As essential oils have grown in popularity, there are an increasing number of outlets for purchasing them. However, you might not select the best essential oil for the body system support you want without the support of a knowledgeable guide. When you work with Earth’s Natural Healings, I am your guide. Each person is different, so the essential oils you find helpful can differ from someone else. I take the time to learn which of your body’s systems you wish to give the support of essential oils and make recommendations accordingly.
- Endocrine System- Hormonal support can be obtained with frankincense, clary sage, Young Living’s Lady Sclareol essential oil blend, and other essential oils.
- Cardiovascular System- There are several essential oils that support the heart, including lavender, thyme, helichrysum, and ylang ylang.
- Nervous System- The nervous system includes the brain and all the nerves in the body and can be supported with frankincense, peppermint, Young Living’s Brain Power™ essential blend, and various other essential oils.
- Digestive System- Ginger, lemongrass, peppermint, Young Living’s DiGize™ blend and other essential oils lend support to the stomach and the rest of the digestives system.
- Respiratory System- The lungs and nasal passages can be supported with peppermint, eucalyptus, cypress, black spruce, and Young Living’s R.C. essential oil blend.
- Integumentary System- The body’s skin is the largest of all body systems and along with the nails, hair, sweat glands and other exocrine glands, can be supported by lavender, geranium, rosemary, melaleuca, helichrysum, rose, sandalwood, and other essential oils.
- Muscular System- Several essential oils and blends can aid in muscle building and repair, such as Young Living’s AminoWise supplement that utilizes a muscle performance blend, recovery blend, and hydration mineral blend.
- Skeletal System- Joint support is helpful for many and can be accomplished with such products as Young Living’s Cool Azul® pain relief cream with various essential oils, including melaleuca, sage, oregano, rose hip, and peppermint.