It might surprise you to learn that many of today’s pharmaceuticals were developed to mimic the effect that our ancestors found from nature. They look to synthetically produce the same constituents because they saw the benefits that people experienced. For those wanting to get back to nature, essential oils provide the way. Here are some of the most popular essential oils and the power within that you can experience for your family.
- Lavender – There is a reason lavender scent is found in so many products. It is well-known for being a comforting and calming influence. Artificial lavender bears little resemblance to the real thing, however, so if you want to enjoy the skin support, promote calmness, and support sleep naturally, lavender essential oil is the best way to go.
- Peppermint – Who doesn’t love the scent of peppermint? It is uplifting but it has more power than that. It can help cool fatigued muscles, support digestion and gut function, and help you feel better after a large meal.
- Lemon – Lemon is one of many essential oils that support the immune system and give you a boost from its aroma. You can also use it to clean and remove adhesives.
- Frankincense – The benefits of frankincense include promoting a feeling of tranquility and relaxation as it supports overall health. It’s great for your skin, too!
- Thieves by Young Living – This proprietary blend is available as an essential oil and in a line of products. It has the power to neutralize and purify the air when diffused, topically cleanse, and support a healthy immune system.
- Lemongrass – This essential oil, like many in the Vitality line of essential oils by Young Living, can be useful in the kitchen, not only adding flavor but supporting your overall health, in this case, the circulatory system. It is also great to diffuse to purify the air.
- Oregano – Another great one in the kitchen, especially for those Italian dishes. Oregano is ideal for supporting the digestive system.
Each essential oil has its own benefit, as well as method it can and should be used. If you would like to know more about essential oils and how to use them properly, I’m here to help you. Earth’s Natural Healing is all about providing you with natural options for maintaining good health.